You have specific data protection rights under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (the ‘UK Act’), and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) which came into force on 25 May 2018.
Who we are
• Travel Insurance provided by Goodtogoinsurance.com
• Wedding Insurance provided by Wedinsure.co.uk
• Airport Services provided by Holidayextras.co.uk
• Domestic Home Emergency provided by Surewise.com
• Home & Contents Insurance provided by Sagic.co.uk
• Home Buyers Protection provided by Surewise.com
• Household Appliances provided by Surewise.com
• Mobility Scooter provided by Surewise.com
What information do we collect?
• Giving you a quote for an insurance policy;
• Setting up an insurance policy on your behalf;
• Issuing you with an insurance policy;
• Servicing your policy (including claims assistance, policy administration, payments and other transactions)
• Detecting, investigating and preventing activities which may be illegal or could result in your policy being cancelled or treated as if it never existed;
How we store and protect your information
We may from time to time send you information about other products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We will only do so if you have consented to receive marketing (opt-in). You may opt out of marketing at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. To do this simply write to us at the address below or contact us by email (See How to Contact Us section below). We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. As such, you may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
• To enable progression through the website to ensure a seamless experience • To provide information that can help us to understand what interested you on our website
• To track clicks to a third party affiliate
• To measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site
How to contact us
If you wish to make a complaint about the use of your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details above. You can also complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Further information can be found at https://ico.org.uk/